With the ongoing concern regarding Coronavirus (Covid19) and recommendations for social distancing, Foothill Child Development Services, Inc has quickly adapted in creating new service delivery options for our families. As we want to keep our families and employees as safe as possible, while ensuring our clients continue to receive the care they need, we now Telehealth. Telehealth allows patients to receive services remotely, making it an ideal way to minimize in-person interactions. Many insurance carriers are now joining in approving this mode of service for ABA Clients.
- ABA is “The science in which tactics derived from the principles of behavior are applied to improve socially significant behavior and experimentation is used to identify the variables responsible for the improvement in behavior” (Cooper, Heron & Heward, 2007)
- At Foothill Child Development Services, Inc. We practice applied behavior analysis, or ABA, which uses systematic, evidence-based methods to improve socially significant behaviors in children with autism. Hundreds of studies have shown that ABA is the most effective form of autism therapy.
- To understand ABA therapy, it’s important to learn more about a large field of scientific study called behavior analysis. Within it, researchers use distinct principles to understand the relationship between a child’s behavior and their environment, and how one can influence the other. Behavior analysis is a recognized profession that requires specialized training and regulatory practices, overseen by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board® (BACB®).
All employees of FCDS are covered entities under HIPAA with client confidential information. Our employees are required to follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule (Regulated standards of use and disclosure of protected health information) as well as our internal privacy policies that protect all client information.
- What is HIPAA ? What step are we taking to safeguard our clients’ information?
Staff is provided with HIPAA Training.
- Is your Tele-ABA HIPAA Complaint?
Yes! Each Telehealth software we provide services through are all HIPPA compliant.
- Is your email service HIPAA Complaint?
Yes! Our email software is HIPPA compliant.